Congrats John and Nadine! He's like a little toddler. Big guy! Was he c-section? I noticed in your blog down below he was breech. I love the one where he's lookin atcha! Cute-he recognized your voice from hearing it all those months!
Hi John and Nadine, He's a beautiful little gift. The pictures are great! Please keep them coming. Can't wait till we can meet our new nephew/cousin and give you both a big hug. Kisses & Licks...Gina, Russ, Melody, Halle, LuLu & Leon.
John and Nadine- What a beautiful baby! What is his name? Glad to see you and your family are doing well. Matt and I almost ended up towards your neck of the woods but instead took a job in Dublin, Ireland. We are moving there shortly. Have you been to Europe? -Dana P.S. Thanks for sharing your blog. Matt's blog is www.stitchedup-jm.blogspot.com and mine is www.comequicklylordjesus.blogspot.com
Wooohooo! Welcome Baby Boy Goldfish! I cannot wait to meet him and hear birthing stories. Congratulations and much fun and happiness to all three of you.
5 comments:
Congrats John and Nadine! He's like a little toddler. Big guy! Was he c-section? I noticed in your blog down below he was breech. I love the one where he's lookin atcha! Cute-he recognized your voice from hearing it all those months!
Hi John and Nadine, He's a beautiful little gift. The pictures are great! Please keep them coming. Can't wait till we can meet our new nephew/cousin and give you both a big hug. Kisses & Licks...Gina, Russ, Melody, Halle, LuLu & Leon.
John and Nadine-
What a beautiful baby! What is his name? Glad to see you and your family are doing well. Matt and I almost ended up towards your neck of the woods but instead took a job in Dublin, Ireland. We are moving there shortly. Have you been to Europe? -Dana
P.S. Thanks for sharing your blog. Matt's blog is www.stitchedup-jm.blogspot.com and mine is www.comequicklylordjesus.blogspot.com
Awesome! He's gorgeous.
Enjoy every minute. He'll be running circles around you two in no time.
Congrats
Karen in HI
Wooohooo! Welcome Baby Boy Goldfish! I cannot wait to meet him and hear birthing stories. Congratulations and much fun and happiness to all three of you.
With love,
Melanie
Post a Comment