Tuesday, March 30, 2010

March 2010

The brain is a powerful thing - it is incredible what Neli is learning, absorbing, remembering. Today he corrected a friend of ours that our new chicks are not just chickens but "Black Australorps". I only told him that once, two weeks ago.

Neli loves to sing and we are learning new songs from him. A couple of days ago he sang "I don't want to work, I just want to bang on my drum all day". I have no idea where he learned that from.

He is a puzzle master and has the patience to do jigsaw puzzles repeatedly.

Letters - he is fascinated by them and can tell us what different words start with and often asks what different words start with. He will stop at signs or car license plates and read the letters.

He often asks to touch Nadine's eye ball ????

He is becoming a little boy, starting to dress himself and use the potty. We jump for joy (mini dance parties) when he goes in the potty and that is pretty great motivation for him.

Finally he can pedal his tricycle, but still not very well.

No comments: